Comment on page
DPEX is the platform's utility and governance token; holding the token unlocks various benefits.
Staked DPEX receives three types of rewards:
- Escrowed DPEX - esDPEX
- Multiplier Points
- MATIC Rewards
25% of fees generated from swaps and leverage trading are converted to MATIC and distributed to staked DPEX tokens. Note that the fees distributed are based on the number after deducting referral rewards and the network costs of keepers; keeper costs are usually around 1% of the total fees.
DISCLAIMER: The DPEX platform is a fully decentralised exchange. DPEX Ltd. is not a creator, owner, or operator of, and it does not otherwise manage, control or influence, the DPEX platform (whether directly or indirectly). The DPEX Tokens and the DPLP Tokens are not shares or other securities of DPEX Ltd. and do not carry or confer any voting rights with respect to DPEX Ltd. or its business, governance or affairs, and do not carry or confer any rights to any dividends or other distributions of income, profits, gains or capital by DPEX Ltd. For more information visit our disclaimer section.
The DPEX token has a floor price fund in MATIC and DPLP. It grows by:
- DPEX/USDT liquidity is provided and owned by the protocol; the fees from this trading pair will be converted to DPLP and deposited into the floor price fund
The floor price fund helps to ensure liquidity in DPLP and provides a reliable stream of MATIC rewards for all staked DPEX.
As the floor price fund grows, it could also potentially be used to buyback and burn DPEX if the (Floor Price Fund) / (Total Supply of DPEX) is less than the market price; this would lead to a minimum price for DPEX in terms of MATIC and DPLP. Tokenholders should however note that the said buyback mechanism is completely discretionary (i.e. not in the election or control of, or guaranteed in favour of, tokenholders) and that it is not conducted, funded or guaranteed by DPEX Ltd.
Smart Contract Address for the Floor Price Fund: [CONTRACT]
Contracts holding the Uniswap V3 NFT LP tokens for fees as well as DPLP tokens: [CONTRACT]
If required, the floor price fund may be used to pay for Bug Bounty submissions.
The maximum supply of DPEX is 1,250,000,000. Minting beyond this maximum supply is controlled by a 28-day timelock, an eventuality that will only be considered if the protocol demands an increase in the supply. This option will only be used if more products are launched, and liquidity mining is required; a governance vote will be conducted before any changes.
Circulating supply changes are dictated by the number of tokens distributed through other DEXs, vested, burnt, and spent on marketing.
- 50,000,000 DPEX for Launchpad IDO ($0.0024 / DPEX - $120,000)
- 75,000,000 DPEX for Strategic Round ($0.0016 / DPEX - $120,000)
- 187,500,000 DPEX for Private Sale ($0.0012 / DPEX - $225,000)
- 125,000,000 DPEX for Seed round ($0.0008 / DPEX - $100,000)
- 162,500,000 DPEX for Core-team
- 37,500,000 DPEX for Advisors
- 75,000,000 DPEX for Partnerships
- 100,000,000 DPEX for Operations
- 125,000,000 DPEX for Reserve
- 150,000,000 DPEX for Liquidity
- 100,000,000 DPEX for Floor Price Fund
- 12,500,000 DPEX for Early Bird / Airdrops
- 50,000,000 DPEX for Development Grants
Max Supply: 1,250,000,000 DPEX Total Raise: $565,000
Launchpad IDO: 50% at TGE, 5% weekly Strategic Round: 25% at TGE, 5% weekly Private Sale / Seed: 12.5% at TGE, 2.5% weekly Advisors: 0% at TGE, 5% monthly after 6 months lockup Partners: 0% at TGE, 5% monthly after 12 months lockup Team: 0% at TGE, 2.5% weekly, after 1 year lockup