Comment on page
Get fee discounts and earn rebates through the DPEX referral program.
To create a referral code:
Note that referral codes are case sensitive.
You can share this link on any platform, e.g. Twitter, Telegram. When a user clicks on your link, your referral code would be stored with the user's account. When the user makes a trade they would receive a discount and you would earn rebates from their trading fees. You will continue to earn rebates even if the user uses another device later on as the referral code is stored on the contract the first time the user makes a trade.
The referral program has a tier system to prevent gaming through self-referrals, this helps to ensure that referrers receive the rebates for the users they brought onto the platform.
- Tier 1: 5% discount for traders, 5% rebates to referrer
- Tier 2: 10% discount for traders, 10% rebates to referrer
- Tier 3: 10% discount for traders, 15% rebates to referrers paid in MATIC, 5% rebates to referrers paid in esDPEX
Anyone can create a Tier 1 code. To upgrade your code to Tier 2 or Tier 3:
- Tier 2: At least 15 active users using your referral codes per week and a combined weekly volume above $1 million
- Tier 3: At least 30 active users using your referral codes per week and a combined weekly volume above $5 million
Rebates and discounts apply on the opening and closing fees for leverage trading.
The opening and closing fees are 0.1% on DPEX; there is no price impact for trades and zero spread for tokens like BTC and ETH; rebates are calculated before user discounts, so referrers earn on the full maker fee and from what would otherwise be spread on other exchanges. As a result, referrers would earn equivalent amounts of rebates per volume on DPEX compared to other referral programs.
Note that there is a cap of 5000 esDPEX distributed per week. If the price of DPEX is $3 the full 5% bonus can be paid for total Tier 3 referral volumes of up to $3 billion per week. esDPEX tokens distributed for this program will not require DPEX or DPLP to vest; the vault to vest the tokens will be available towards the end of Q1 2023. The price of esDPEX will be based on the 7-day TWAP of DPEX. Wallet providers and other protocols will be eligible for Tier 2 and Tier 3 rewards as well.